Huis Hester Elizabeth is the largest holiday home of The Farmers Daughter and is located in a completely renovated former goat stable within walking distance of the Cheese Farm.
It has an area of approximately 100 m2 and can accommodate up to 8 people (7 adults and 1 child up to a maximum of 1.30 cm). The house is ideal for a larger group and families with children. You have access to 4 bedrooms, two bathrooms, a separate toilet, a fully equipped open kitchen, a private entrance and garden on the west on the water. The entire ground floor has underfloor heating. In addition, there is air conditioning in the two large bedrooms and in the living room. The entire house is equipped with free Wi-Fi.
• High chair
• Stair gate on the first floor
• Socket protection
• Own central heating
• Free and unlimited Wi-Fi (fiber optic)
• Shared washing machine and dryer (for a fee)
• Garden on the water on the west with garden furniture.
• Trampoline, slide and swings together with other guests
• Small-scale forest with goat pasture (April – October)
• Free car park
• Unlimited access to the Cheese Farm
• Wood-fired hot tub and wood-fired sauna with a great view over the polder can be rented per day on request.